- Stable Diffusion is a pioneering text-to-image model that has been wildly successful.
- Stable Diffusion 2.0 was entirely funded and developed by Stability AI.
- Creating applications on Stable Diffusion’s open-source platform has proved wildly successful.
- Mobile apps powered by Stable Diffusion were among the most downloaded online shortly after the release of Stable Diffusion 2.0.
- The release of SDXL in April created further buzz, with its giant leap in aesthetics and prompt recognition.
- The Stable Diffusion suite of image-generation models has amassed over 40 million users and counting.
- Stability AI also released StableLM, the first of its suite of language models, and StableVicuna, the first large-scale open RLHF LLM Chatbot, in April 2023.