Hybrid Cloud is a fusion of Public cloud and Private Cloud. Hybrid Cloud is used to perform critical operations using Private Cloud while non-critical operations are performed using Public Cloud. Hybrid cloud also have advantages as well as disadvantages;
- Scalability & Flexibility – Hybrid Cloud have scalability and flexibility features of both public cloud and private cloud.
- Cost Efficiencies – Hybrid Cloud have the benefit of cost effectiveness that is available in public cloud.
- Security – Hybrid Cloud owns the security level that the private cloud has.
- Networkin Issues – Since Hybrid Cloud uses both the public and private cloud technology, networking becomes very complex.
- Security Compliance – Organizations must ensure whether the cloud services they use are compliant with their security policies.
- Infrastructural Dependencies – IT Infrastructure redundancy should be ensureacross the data centers, because Hybrod Cloud is depending on internal IT Infrastructure